MCD Security SystemsIn the fast growing security installation industry, MCD Security Systems offers opportunities for small business entrepreneurs to own and run a successful Security Installation Company.
There is a rapid demand for CCTV, Alarms & Access Control.
MCD Security Systems offers an opportunity to people who are willing to expand there skills and knowledge within the security installation industry or somebody looking for a career change. Our franchising opportunities are unique because we offer our franchisee’s one-to-one indepth training which would allow them to confidently untertake security installations.
As a company MCD Security Systems has an excellent reputation and is well established in Yorkshire with over 10 years of experience in the installation industry giving it a stable and experienced workforce. The reputation and experience of MCD Security Systems allows you to start further up the ladder and gives you a massive competative edge over other busincess in the same industry.
By the very nature of the sector in which this business operates it is important that all the security systems that are installed are installed to the best of our abilities
This represents an excellent opportunity to acquire a leading, consistently performing business in a fast growing industry and should certainly appeal to an existing operator as an ideal ‘bolt on’ or for a new entrant into the industry looking for a good platform from which to grow, with an excellent reputation to start on
• MCD Security Systems has an excellent reputation for professionalism, reliability and integrity
• We are focused on cross selling a wide range of services that we offer to our customers as a business, both profesionally and personally
• With our own brand of exclusive products any new franchisee has the benefit of using our iPro range of camera’s and DVR’s. There is also an extensive range of support material provided which will help you during any site surveys at customer premises
At MCD Security Systems we will offer and provide you with the following:
• A full and professional 2 week CCTV installation training programme – The first week shall be classroom based, the final week shall be out with one of our highly skilled professional installers
• Our very own brand of security equipment which shall be used and recommended for each job – unless advised otherwise
• An exclusive territory and localised promotional material
• Ongoing support in all aspects of the business provided from our installers and technicians
• A centralised call centre based at our head office to handle, administrate and assists you with work, and enquiries you need to make, including any kind of technical assistance
• A full MCD Security Systems starter pack which includes uniforms, exclusive product catalogue, job/invoice pads, email address set up, and a fully functional state of the art website (Replica version of this website, this is to keep everything uniformed)
•You will be given your very own web search campaign guaranteeing you a top 4 positioning in Google enquiry responses, and therefore a steady stream of sales leads.
• A fully fitted out MCD Security Systems Van with signs (Various Options Available)
• A full range of tools and equipments used by our installers
• All the initial stock that will be required to commence trading immediately
How much does the MCD Security Systems Franchise cost??
The MCD Security Systems franchise costs from as little as £17,000+vat (subject to status) which includes your exclusive territory license, training, launch and website. You will also receive one of our fully loaded MCD Security vans as promised!!
As one of our franchisee’s you are the only person authorized to operate as MCD Security Systems in your chosen location
Training & Support
New Franchise Owners take part in a comprehensive training program covering all aspects of the business, from the initial phone call form a customer to designing, installing and maintaining a professional CCTV installation service.
This will be a 2 Week course, where you will be shown how to install equipment in our training room and head office based in Bradford, West Yorkshire. you will also be taken out and mentored by an experienced engineer, who will provide you with work experience, scenario’s to solve, and your very own CCTV installation task to complete.
• Your first week will be Classroom based, where training will be given on the basic principles of CCTV installations, you will recieve a step by step account of CCTV equipment and installations, how to network a DVR, and the best way to provide a site survey and quotation
• In your second week you will be out on CCTV installations with one of our experienced engineers.
Extensive support is available throughout your first year, where our admin and technical teams will help you to establish your business. In addition all engineers receive ongoing training to ensure that you are kept up to date with the latest technology and information.
No sales experience necessary – the majority of our franchisees have never installed any CCTV before joining us.
We are looking for people with the same qualities to which we base our company values around. This is people with determination, honesty, a will to win and plenty of enthusiasm. If this sounds like you then give us a call! The reason why MCD Security Systems are so clear on this is because this is how we believe a company should be run
We are especially looking to target the following locations:
Aberdeen, Bedford, Brighton, Birmingham, Blackburn, Bourenmouth, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chelmsford, Crawley, Colchester, Croydon, Coventry, Dartford, Darlington, Dundee, Edinburgh, Essex, Exeter, Falkirk, Gillingham, Glasgow, Gloucester, Hull, Huddersfield, Ilford, Ipswich, Leicester, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Middlesbrough, Milton Keynes, Newcastle, Nottingham, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Reading, Sheffield, Swansea, Slough, Southampton, Stevenage, Telford, Tottenham, Worcester, Wolverhampton, Watford, Wakefield, and Wembley
MCD Security Systems – Herts– We recently sold a franchise to a someone who was working in an office, and decided to take control of his life and start his own business. Rather then having a 9 – 5 job, within a few weeks he was up and running. With his ambitions and our support he is now a successful CCTV installer and earning more than his old office job and more importantly he is enjoying his new job where he can work in his own time in his own lesiure at his own pace.
Quote From Herts Franchisee:
“The best part of the job is being in control of your life, I enjoy going out and meeting new and different people everyday also at the same time I can spend more time with my children. It makes a big difference in my life I hated sitting at a computer all day, and not being able to do simple things like picking the kids up from school. This makes a massive difference in my life and I am a much happier person”